TarnHows Lodge - 2 bed, pet friendly, hot tubTripAdvisor Certificate of Excellence 2019
At a Glance:
Bedrooms: 2 Sleeps: 4 Pet Friendly: Yes Hot Tub: Yes En-Suite: No King Size Bed: Yes Style: Traditional Solid Pine Dishwasher: Yes Prime Location: Yes Parking: Yes 2 cars Nearest Pub: 0.6 mile Enclosed Decking: Yes
Tarn Hows Lodge is a traditional solid pine style lodge with a unique cast iron log effect gas stove in the spacious lounge/dining area and benefiting from a twin bedroom (not bunk beds). Tarn Hows Lodge is a double width size lodge so quite spacious inside.
Having a prime location over looking the beck on Limefitt Park, with spectacular views of Wansfell just relax on your large south facing decking listening to the soothing sound of the beck or spoil yourself in your own private outside Hot Tub!
Tarn Hows Lodge is ideal for couples or families and sleeps up to 4 people plus 1 infant. The lodge is cosy and well equipped offering a home from home feel.
Heated by a Log effect Gas Stove (cosy!), electric wall mounted heaters, a traditional solid pine lodge suitable for all year use.
'L' Shaped Hallway
The front door opens into a hallway with access to all of the rooms, a full length wall mounted mirror, shoe rack
Well equipped kitchen (fitted in 2018) includes:
- Gas oven & Hob
- fridge-with ice compartment freezer
- Kettle & Toaster
- Apple of cutlery and crockery
- three seater leather settee and one armchair
- coffee table and lamp
- Flat screen LCD TV, DVD and a selection of DVD's
- Log effect cast iron gas stove
- Solid oak dining table with four dining chairs
- patio doors leading to the decking area overlooking the beck
- King size bed
- Overhead storage space
- bedside cabinets
- dressing table and mirror with light
- Double Wardrobe
- Twin beds
- overhead storage space
- bedside cabinet with lamp
- Wardrobe and dressing table with mirror.
- bath with shower and fitted glass shower screen
- Toilet and basin
- bathroom cabinet overhead
- Heated Towel Rail.
There are approx 4 steps leading up to the decking area:
- Private outside hot tub
- Spacious south facing decking to the front and side of the lodge
- Patio furniture table and 5 chairs
- Undercover all weather area
- Decking is enclosed and gated
Parking: Parking for two cars
Pets: up to 2 small/medium size dogs
Smoking is not permitted inside the lodge.
Wifi: Access to Wifi is via the Park's free Wifi